What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Transition training in S. Central Texas

wibkickle

I'm New Here
Hi all. I am quickly approaching the completion of my RV-14A and looking for transition training around S. central Texas. I have about 1000 hours of Cessna time but none in an RV. Recommendations would be greatly appreciated.

Keith...

Keith,

Alex was my transition trainer back in 2002 and knows his stuff if you call/use him. Right in Central TX.

Say Hi for me!

v/r,dr

Alex

Alex is a great instructor and my insurance had no issue with the sign off he gave me in his 7 and 10.

RV-14A Training

All RV-14A drivers. Just finished training with Alex D. at RVTraining.

I have finished my RV-14A build and awaiting Airworthiness inspection. I used the time to satisfy the Insurance training requirements and Alex D. was a great choice.

Great guy with a great RV-10 that is air conditioned. Great for working the pattern at 98 degrees OAT.

If you need transition training, contact [email protected].

Alex has been a personal friend of mine for years. I highly recommend him.

He is very thorough and very professional.

I recommend Alex D

I completed my transition training with Alex D a few weeks ago. As a professional pilot, I attend recurrent training multiple times a year and I can tell you that the approach and content of the training I received from Alex was top notch. He tailored his approach to what he saw that I needed. Because of him, I am a better pilot overall and feel ready and competent to complete first flight on my RV 6 in the near future.

Thanks Alex,

Mike

Well, I might as well pile on. Alex worked with both Tanya and I with all of his experience and personal skills over a decade ago. He knows the concept of training WITH the student you have, not the one you wish you had.

Back