What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Utah Flight 2022

Mugsy

Come join 4 of your RV brethren Claw, Mugsy, Pyro, and Gaget on our eight day adventure flight through Wyoming, Colorado, Utah and Arizona. For those of us who live near the east coast, flying over this part of the USA is a real treat.
Photo contributions from Bill C (Claw) and Chuck B (Gaget) included in the video.

Bumpy conditions at times so a bit of camera shake.

Enjoy the ride!

Mugsy

52408431001_f02e91f6c9_c.jpg

https://youtu.be/P8MDvylHV-o

Last edited:
Thank You!

What a great video documentary of your desert southwest tour. I've lived in AZ and parts of UT most of my life and still find these areas absolutely amazing.

True inspiration to "keep on keepin on" building that RV-7! I should be flying soon

Ryan

Sweet all familiar territory! So it was your gang I saw in the air by Escalante. On a nice morning Sunday the 18th I was returning home from St. George and you were approaching from the north. One landed then three more :D

Vlad, you should have stopped by. Claw led us over where he thought you lived earlier. Didn't see your plane on the ground. Beautiful country around there!

Mugsy

Vlad, you should have stopped by. Claw led us over where he thought you lived earlier. Didn't see your plane on the ground. Beautiful country around there!

Mugsy

I still live there. I was in training in St George for three day and took the RV. Good job buzzing my place! :D

I see Gaget stopped at my home field (C75) on the way out. Thanks for the post and information, it will help my planning for this area in a week or so.

Thanks!

Wonderful trip!
Drove through that UTAH area a few years back.
Incredible part of the world.
Stunning thanks for sharing. Really enjoyed those views.
I fly an RV7 Australia

Utah Flight - The Pictures

You've seen the video. Now see the pictures! Way too many of them. And the play by play. Link

Or cut to the chase and check out the "Best Of" pictures. Link

Enjoy, Claw

Attachments

• A_14.jpg
    A_14.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 132
  • D_28.jpg
    D_28.jpg
    228.5 KB · Views: 154
  • D_42.jpg
    D_42.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 135
  • D_80.jpg
    D_80.jpg
    207.7 KB · Views: 126
  • E_16.jpg
    E_16.jpg
    257.8 KB · Views: 117
  • F_29.jpg
    F_29.jpg
    131 KB · Views: 150
  • K_80.jpg
    K_80.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 121
  • LM_24.jpg
    LM_24.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 125
  • G_33.jpg
    G_33.jpg
    358.3 KB · Views: 147
  • G_46.jpg
    G_46.jpg
    227.3 KB · Views: 131
We camped at Escalante not long after you left. Now I know who left the Bud Light in the refrigerator! Thanks...

Back