What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Help Please

bryannortje

Well Known Member
Hi Fellow Aviators

I need some help.... Is there anyone on the VAF based at or know anyone based at or near enough to KSLG Smith Field Airport, Siloam Springs, Arkansas that could swing by to Aerospace Components and Instruments LLC ? I sent my DG in for service which they received on 12/04. I had a call from them on the 12/05 to say all repaired and ready to dispatch following my payment. Made payment over the phone including extra expedite shipping charge of $100 and asked for tracking info to be sent upon shipping. Did not get anything. Friday 12/06 at 5 pm I got an email to say that their chief inspector noted moisture behind the glass so they would hold back the unit to resolve..... fast forward to Wednesday last week after failed email contact attempts, phone messages left, I final speak to Jesse at the Company. I had a bad line but the gist of the conversation was that the instrument should go out PM same day (12/11). Again I asked for tracking info and to date have nothing back. Very frustrating with AOG not being able to fly and no responses. I have no idea how they put moisture into the Instrument !!! and now taking 10 days to "get it out"....

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I can be contacted by phone: 7043807985 or email.
Thank You
Bryan

Back