What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Where can I find...

SMRacer

Well Known Member
Patron
Where can I find these exhaust clamps? 1 1/2 inch.

Attachments

• C3F7D51A-FB57-40D6-8E40-67840AB529D4.jpg
    C3F7D51A-FB57-40D6-8E40-67840AB529D4.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 114
Vetterman delays

Call Clint at Vetterman’s

I realize that's probably a source, but recent posts indicate that I might not get a part in a timely manner. It's part of a Vetterman exhaust, but I'm wondering if Vetterman is the sole source, and it's made in house at Vetterman.

2nd for Vetterman

I know of no other source unless you build them yourself. Which if you have the material to do it with would be simple. I had same problem and I didn't have the stock.
Art

One of the quickest ways to get “custom” parts like this is to see if there are other builders in your area that might have their exhaust system sitting on the shelf, waiting for installation - but that installation is months (or years) down the road. Borrow the part from them and then re-supply them from the manufacturer. You get the part right away, and they aren’t out anything. This is a great value to having a community of builders when it comes to special kit parts.

Paul

Where can I find these exhaust clamps? 1 1/2 inch.

Jim, either Bobby Boucher or Dave Cramer will likely have that sitting on a shelf. Both are in Fredericksburg at Shannon (EZF). You can call the desk at (540) 373-4431 and they'll put you in touch with them.

Back