What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Movie trailer from the couple flying their RV-7 around the world

Steve Ashby

Well Known Member
Sponsor
Many of you know that there is a delightful couple, Detlef and Lili Heun, who built an RV7 and they are now in the process of flying it around the world. They just came out with a wonderful video trailer which includes some fantastic footage of their flight.

http://www.dl-pictures.com/

Enjoy!

very cool...I didnt know they were doing a documentary...I will definitely have to get a copy of that when its done! I like their choice of RV too... :)

I just get a message saying that "the creator of this video has not given you permission to embed it on this domain". :(

Movie Night

Oh boy, this will make a Great Movie night flick for the hangar!! :cool:

Looks like a fun movie, and talk about build-up, the voice over for the trailer makes it sound like this will be the most epic movie ever created.

Is it a George Lucas or James Cameron film?

Last edited:
Dang. And all this time, I was thinking "I'm gonna fly around the world in an RV!" Glad to see I'm not the only dreamer. Looks like a great flight.

Good Idea Scott!

Oh boy, this will make a Great Movie night flick for the hangar!! :cool:

I really liked the trailer. In fact, I sent the link to Aneta with the comment, "Before you say NO, remember, we'll have more shoulder room and baggage capacity."

I totally think this would make a good inspirational movie night flick.

Back