What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

BIG shout-out to GRT!!!!

Rupester

Well Known Member
Yesterday my GRT PFD (pilot side) would not boot up. First problem in 5+ years of flying. I called GRT; they said to assure the unit had solid power and ground. If that checked out OK, ship it to them with a material return form from their website. I shipped the unit USPS -Overnite yesterday afternoon at 3:30.
This afternoon at around 4:45 EDT (GRTs time) they called to tell be my unit was repaired and would hopefully ship out this afternoon yet! Lo and behold, it did ship out and I have the UPS tracking number. And if that's not good enough, they shipped it without getting charge card or payment info ... that request came in an email.
Awesome response from GRT .... can't say enough good about them. :):):)

Follow-up

I sent the unit out Thursday afternoon at 3:45PM. The repaired PFD was delivered to my door this morning (Saturday) at 9:30AM. That's just under 42 hrs total time. (Credit also goes to USPS for their overnite guaranteed delivery.)

GRT Pirep!

In addition to producing a top quality product GRT really stands out when it comes to their service, as evidenced by the post above.
Try and get that from one of the "Big" companies. They will barely talk to you much less deal directly with you on service, all their service items must go through their dealer network and that means $$$$$

Back