What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Caption this Photo.......

petehowell

Well Known Member
The young man is a car and airplane enthusiast and was clearly on a mission. Kids and planes are a great combo!!

20160417_121814_2.jpg

"Hmmm....maybe I should bring my step stool to the plane instead of pulling my plane to the step stool."

.....Dad's rules?!?!?

.....boy, first I gotta WASH it...
then FUEL it......
...and move it............WHEW!!!
...when do I get a RIDE????

:)

What? Yah, I saw ya, the tip will clear, don't worry . . .

or

What? Yeah I'm gonna fly it, I spent my whole life building this thing!

Last edited:
MOM! Look what followed us home. Can we keep it? Huh,Huh, Pretty please. I promise I'll take care of it.

"These CFI's are getting younger all the time. Better be on my toes, this one looks like the kind who tries to distract you then pulls the throttle."

Last edited:
Look over there Dad ... What did I tell ya? There goes Joey and his old man in their freaking 10 with the two hottest babes in the school.

Last edited:
... there's a light on this plane that won't light on one side. So I'm taking it home to my workshop. I'll fix it up there, then I'll bring it back here."

Last edited:
"I'm glad the rudder pedals are full aft, I can just about reach them"

(no, really, that's true for me too!)

This is getting old!

... You know, if you would just listen to me, and get the "Anti-Splat-Aero" Nose wheel mod done on this thing, I wouldn't have to help you every time you want to go flying!....:rolleyes::D

;)

...lets get moving dad, here comes Jimmy,, I may have fibbed a little about our RV having a tailwheel...

OK Dad, when I get up to about 25, you jump in and pop the clutch.

Mel, I bet many of the younger VAF members don't have a clue about what you are talking about. Thanks for bringing back fond memories.

Back