What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

AKG AV100 inop earcup

olyolson

Well Known Member
Friend
AKG AV100 Headset inop earcup

Hoping someone out there is an electronic whizz and might be able to figure out why my right earcup suddenly stopped working. I’ve had the AKG AV100 for several years and by far it’s the most comfortable and quiet headset I’ve ever used. Unfortunately it’s not being produced anymore so I doubt support is available.

If you know of a repair shop that can take a look or if someone out there wants a winter project let me know. Thanks

Last edited:
AKG Pro Division. (844) 776-4899 [email protected]
They have a San Diego address, and have a factory repair shop just over the border in Mexico. PM me if you are unable to get ahold of them. I have some additional contact information for them.

Av 100 Headset

Joel, thanks for the info. I just called the number and they are going take care of the headset. I do have a buddy that’s an electrical wizard so hopefully he’ll be able to figure it out before I shell out the bucks for a factory repair.

Thanks!!

I am another one of your electrical buddies that may be able to fix it.

I also have an AKG AV100 and I could ship it to you at a fair price. Would like to trade it for a LEMO Bluetooth A-20.

Gary. Interested. PM sent.

As for the repair, I believe they had a 7 year warranty. Last time I spoke with service they said it was only if it was “registered”. I told them no where on the warranty information that was mentioned. Got it repaired under warranty.

Back