What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Little River Fly In

bsacks05

Well Known Member
Yesterday's Little River Fly In was a blast! I was gonna bring my son but he was suffering from an XBox hangover so I flew solo. Dave and Charlie were in Dave's T-18 and we flew down as a two ship. I had never never flown such a distance with another plane before (150nm). That was fun!!
Anyway, Jerry Cornwall and the folks at FL10 put on a first rate event. It was great to see old friends and meet new ones. Thanks!
This was my first time attending and I will definately be back next year.
Now let's see some pictures! (I currently don't have a functioning camera and all my money goes into the fuel tanks.)

Little River RV Fly-In

Claude took some really good pictures. I hope he will post them. As usual The bunch at Litte River Airpark made everyone welcome and the weather couldn't have been better for a fly-in.

Gerry
RV 9, N92GC
Cub, NC88583

got pics?

Hey yeah I did get a few pics and some videos. The formation fly over was fantastic. There could never be better weather. I put all my pics on this website so anyone can view them. I used hot links to keep the page from bogging down so just click on the link to see the picture and video use the back button for return.. enjoy

Little River airpark fly-in 2007

Chris,

Sorry we didn't make it down.

I spent the day giving a friend left seat time in my -9. With luck he will do his first flight tomorrow. :D

Back