What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

www.rv7-factory.com

Nice

Jason,
Nice build site and excellent build quality!
Work on it every day and you'll be flying before you know it.

Mark

Nice

Jason, I have RV factory envy!! Nice work! Sure wish I had something like that, but my bride wouldn't let me take up some of the 150 x 45 foot backyard for a 2nd garage... :(

I'm sure you've seen this site, but it has to be one of the better documented build sites that I have seen. http://www.rv7factory.com/index.php

Brad's site is awesome!

Good luck with your build and your site!

DP

Thanks all!

Don, I did see Brads site after I had mine up and running. His is a great site. Apparently he and I think alike in site design. It looks like we took many of the same paths to the RV as well. I just hope I can build as well as he did.

As for the shop...well, I told her she could use it to have scrapbook parties when the plane was done...so of course she said OK. ;)

Nice!!

Jason,

Beautiful website, and nice work! I think your shop would be the envy of most. I think I told you once, I lived in SLC when I was a kid. I'm sure I'll be stopping in someday when my RV is flying.

Keep poundin' those rivets! You'll be into the wings before you know it.

I'm Jelous!

I live a little ways down south of you, and I won't have near as nice of a shop when I start. If you need a hand with anything, I am only an hour away.

Consol

I am rebuilding a wrecked RV-7. Have a Xtreme Aircraft Products console. It looks as if he is out of business. I need to talk to someone about Quadrant, which one where to buy, Cables and firewall holes. If you are someone could advise me I would appreciate it . Phone 210-313-8537 or razatadf@gMail

Back