What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

New Screen on Trutrak

RV7Guy

Well Known Member
I've had minor problems with the screen on my Digiflight II auto pilot. Occasionally there would be a horizontal or vertical line obscuring information. I recently learned that this has been a common problem and that TT had a new screen.

Well, I got mine done and the screen is great. The digits are now a blue color and very easy to see, day or night.

Thanks to Lucas and TT for striving for perfection.

I've had minor problems with the screen on my Digiflight II auto pilot. Occasionally there would be a horizontal or vertical line obscuring information. I recently learned that this has been a common problem and that TT had a new screen.

Well, I got mine done and the screen is great. The digits are now a blue color and very easy to see, day or night.

Thanks to Lucas and TT for striving for perfection.

We too got our TT screen update ... the new blue color is much better all the way around!

thanks

Blue?

I had my screen replaced recently (a few months ago) because of the lines, but I haven't powered it up since I got it. Now I'm gonna have to do that so I can see the cool new blue screen!

Probably the old style

I had my screen replaced recently (a few months ago) because of the lines, but I haven't powered it up since I got it. Now I'm gonna have to do that so I can see the cool new blue screen!

If it was a few months ago, it is probably the old style. My understanding is the new screen replacement just started in late Sept. early Oct.

If you have a df II with a screen dropping out lines, just send it in to Tru Trak for a replacement. I sent mine in on Tuesday; they got it Thursday, shipped it back to me on Monday; I got it Wednesday; installed it and flew on Friday. The new display is much more readable IMHO.
The entire upgrade was just painless, so do it.

Back