What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Wing sub kit #1

Jslow2

Well Known Member
Just got a letter from vans today telling me about my wing shipment, and all the backordered parts. Wing sub kit #1 was in the list. Could anyone tell me what is in this kit?

Thanks.

This is my list from 2008 - some things may have changed but it won't be many, if any.

The first line is "Sub Kit 1" and the next several lines are the parts in the sub kit.

Attachments

• Wing parts list.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 136
This is my list from 2008 - some things may have changed but it won't be many, if any.

The first line is "Sub Kit 1" and the next several lines are the parts in the sub kit.

Thanks, Seems a few parts you use rather soon are in there.

FWIW my wing list from last week (therefore probably yours too) is basically identical to airguy's, different order but the same stuff.

Thanks, Seems a few parts you use rather soon are in there.

I sort of hope not. I should have my wing kit on site this week, thanks to you I just noticed that mine also shows subkit 1 as back-ordered. Well, it won't be the first time I went off sequence to work around missing items. If nothing else there are a lot of ribs to prep.

FWIW my wing list from last week (therefore probably yours too) is basically identical to airguy's, different order but the same stuff.

I sort of hope not. I should have my wing kit on site this week, thanks to you I just noticed that mine also shows subkit 1 as back-ordered. Well, it won't be the first time I went off sequence to work around missing items. If nothing else there are a lot of ribs to prep.

Same thing I was thinking...rib prep lol

Back