What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV-10 Builders in Santa Cruz, CA

GusBiz

Well Known Member
I was looking to get in contact with any builders of the wonderful RV-10 in Santa Cruz California.

If your out there please PM or email me.

I am looking to make contact in regards to something relatively interesting.

Will share more once we can corespond.

.... no I am not selling Amway:)...

Completely Aviation, carbonfibre, 3D cad, interior related.

geesh... I am so bad at this no wonder my wife guesses all her birthday presents before she even sees them.

Really...no replies

Hmmm...would have thought there would have been someone....anywhere near the area

Call Dave at AirCrafters in Watsonville. KWVI
He has his -10 their hanger and runs construction classes from time to time. Great RV knowledge if that is what you are looking for. Your message is rather cryptic as to the reason for your request so I am sure that is probably why you have not received more replies.

There are two flying -10's in san luis obispo. I don't have their contact info, but might be able to get it.

Paul

why the question

Ok so I need an RV-10 to do a 3D scan on that has not had the interior done.

So that I can do the CAD on it and then build the Cardbin fibre interior for it after getting the design 3d printed and then the moulds done from that. I amdoing that for a friedn here in Aust ( I have some CAD skills)

I have a guy I am working with in Santa Cruz that does Carbin fibre work on Reno Racers, just worked on the Rare Bare and he will be doing the 3DScan for me.

I promise to build a free interior if desired for the the builder that allows me to Scan their aircraft.

Last edited:
Back