What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VP 400

sstellarv10

Well Known Member
Has anyone heard anything on the VP 400 due out beginning of the year to replace the VP 200, ie. differences,pricing ect.

Steve,

We have not announced this information. Hope to have some info public in March timeframe before Sun n Fun. I just don't want to promise then not be able to deliver. Just a few more things to work through before we get there.

Thanks for your interest! It'll be worth the wait!

Pricing will be slightly higher than the VP-200. It will NOT replace the VP-X. Our products for 2012 will be the VP-X and the VP-400.

If you wanted to know

I had a phone call with Marc and he assured me that they are working their buts off to make their release deadline.

However the unit will NOT have the same display size, it will NOT have all the automation capabilities of the VP-200 and it will have some other new fandangled feature that no matter what I did Marc would not even give me the smallest hint as to what it will be.

He did say the unit will be able to possibly replace some of the features of other things that are in the panel... who knows what they will be.

I am so dying to know

The VP-400 will have the automation of the VP-200 added to it later but not at its immediate release.

Some will be happy with this, some will not, if you want more detail than this, then ring Marc yourself, I am not willing to post all the things he told me simply because I don't know if he wanted all the close details released.

Thought I would put this out for all those that are about to go get one.

Also he did have one VP-200 that got returned by a retailer, brand new and ready for sale if anyone wants the VP-200 as it was.

Last edited:
Back