What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Oshkosh 2021

These were suppose to be put in the mail on the 6th of July, so I'm expecting mine to arrive sometime this week. :)

We have a rental car to go back and forth from Air BnB for 4 days but might need Uber for 1 day....is Uber available, overwhelmed or exceedingly expensive? Would be staying in Appleton...

Kurt

In 2019 we Ubered a lot. There were lots of Uber/Lyft cars everywhere. Many of the Uber drivers came up from as far away as Chicago and down from Green Bay for the event. That is not uncommon for large conventions. The Uber drivers see the opportunity with large conventions. Some EAA members that drove across the country to attend AirVenture were ride share drivers and spent their evenings driving to help pay for the trip. Some drivers that came for the business even camped along side of EAA-ers at Camp Scholler. I am not certain how COVID-19 may have knocked out Uber or Lyft drivers but AirVenture is a known destination for the enterprising drivers in the know.

Back