What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

G3X Distribut0r recommendations ?

Larry DeCamp

Well Known Member
I need to order G3X components ASAP. The Garmin website distributor list has mostly BusJet and avionics shops. Can anyone recommend a distributor that specifically knows G3X and preferably RV applications. I will order servos immediately and shop for best complete suite package deal next. Thanks, Larry

I need to order G3X components ASAP. The Garmin website distributor list has mostly BusJet and avionics shops. Can anyone recommend a distributor that specifically knows G3X and preferably RV applications. I will order servos immediately and shop for best complete suite package deal next. Thanks, Larry

SteinAir advertised here on VAF and know more about RV Avionics than anyone.

Garmin

+1 for Stein, he definitely knows RV's

Approach Fast Stack is also a dealer. Talked them at sun n fun and they seem to know Garmin and RV's as well.

Don Broussard
RV9 Rebuild in Progress
57 Pacer

SteinAir

SteinAir. They and Garmin have provided and continue to provide me with outstanding support on their products.

One more

I also recommend Steinair but I have another name a VAF advertiser for you to consider. Aerotronics sells G3X equipment.

My panel was built by Aerotronics in 2008. While I'm not the original builder nor the one they did business with, I will say they have provided great support every time I've called. Definitely a first class company! They stand behind any equipment they sell - no matter how long ago it was built and who the current owner is! Jason and Andre are always willing to answer tough questions and willing to research any issue you have.

Aerotronics. Stein Air is excellent; so is Aerotronics. I happen to be an Aerotronics customer; they're building my G3X panel as I type this. Tell Jason Smith I sent you...

Back