What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV Builders around Spartanburg?

Charles in SC

Well Known Member
I am just trying to keep up with where other builders are. I am just north of Spartanburg, SC. Sometimes folks start building and it is hard to know where help is.

Its a bit further drive than "local" but there's an 8, a 9, a 10 and a couple of 7s in the oven around Asheville, Charles.

Columbia, SC

Charles, we are in Columbia and fnished our 7 in May 2014. Have over 100 hours in it. We have stopped in SPA to buy "cheap" gas before. Do you need an incentive ride? 😁

There are a bunch in the Greenville chapter, which services Spartanburg.

We meet at 7 pm on the first Monday of the month at GMU.

Check your PM's.

There are a bunch in the Greenville chapter, which services Spartanburg.

We meet at 7 pm on the first Monday of the month at GMU.

Check your PM's.

Bill, where at the airport are the meetings? Can you post or PM me?

LKR

Several RV's over in LKR - all are flying already though. Two of us are "buyers" but a couple of the guys built their own.
An EAA chapter meets in Rock Hill - I haven't had time to hit their meetings due to life...
PB

EAA 249

EAA chapter 249 meets at the USAeroTech Hangar at KGMU. Light refreshments & cookies are usually severed starting at 6:30 PM with the meeting itself starting at 7.

USAeroTech is next to the 727, across from the Runway Caf

Hi R Cutter, I came to see your project a few years ago to look at your canopy work. Glad to hear you got finished.
Bill R. I am a member of 249 in Greenville, I think we met once.
Someone told me about a builder near me that I have not been able to find.

Back