What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

VM1000 Install Manual

Hi Guys,

Hoping someone can help me. I got a new in box VM1000 system that came with my kit. I have the operators manual but not the installation manual. Wondering if someone on here has a digital copy they could send me? I've looked on the JPI site already and there's nothing there.

Cheers,
Kelvin

With Reggie gone support for the VM1000 is almost non existent. If I were you I'd strongly consider parting that system out and putting the money towards a more modern system, or an upgrade to an efis.

With Reggie gone support for the VM1000 is almost non existent. If I were you I'd strongly consider parting that system out and putting the money towards a more modern system, or an upgrade to an efis.
Promising news for us "Old-Timers" still using the VM1000,
From Reggie's site:

March 8, 2021. A big THANK YOU to all the many people who have sent notes of encouragement and support to me throughout the pandemic. COVID has really knocked many of us for a loop, myself included. The CARES-3 act contains a number of provisions to assist small business, assuming it passes, this will help provide resources needed to get back up and running. So, I expect to be in a new location providing support services by the end of the summer 2021.

Last edited:
Back