What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OSH13 RV-10 Builders Cookout

NovaBandit

Well Known Member
We're going to have another potluck/cookout for all the RV10 builders in Camp Scholler this year at Oshkosh.

Date: Wednesday, July 31st
Time: 6PM
Location: RV10 Builder's HQ in Camp Scholler (Just south of Lindbergh on 54th Street)

Bring a dish to pass, some beers to share, or a few bucks to donate towards the cause!

Please sign up if you're planning on attending here:
http://www.perfectpotluck.com/meals.php?t=BXYH0155

Cool!

I was wondering if there would be another cookout this year for the 10'ers. Looking forward to it.

Now you make things difficult. I already have tickets for the Young Eagles dinner that night, but this makes it awful tempting to forget that.

I will try!!

Work has been getting in the way of things. So I won't be leaving Madison until 6pm on Wednesday. But I will at the very least stop by at some point and meet everyone.

Looking forward to it.

Thanks for organizing it Ed!!!

Need home page fixed

I sent an email to Doug pointing out that the VAF home page incorrectly shows Tuesday instead of Wednesday for the dinner.

Bob

Nice job!

Thanks to Ed and Bob and everyone else who set up the RV10 BBQ this year. It was really nice to see everyone and hear how their builds are going. See y'all next year.

Thanks to everyone who helped me put the cookout together, everyone who helped us eat all that food, and everyone who pitched in for donations!

I had a great time, and always enjoy meeting new RV10 people!

photo.JPG

Ed, looks like quite a good turnout---sorry we missed it.

Osh 14 is on the list, hope to see you next year for sure.

Back