What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

old farts forming up for another season

See Y’all in the Fall

See Y’all in the Fall. We should be ramping things back up in early November. Have a wonderful summer! If you make it to Oshkosh, Terese and I will be camped I n Vintage with the Howard. Stop by and say hello. We will have something cold in the cooler for you!

Keep the Shiny Side Up!

Old Fart Roger and Turbo:cool:

See Y’all in the Fall. We should be ramping things back up in early November. Have a wonderful summer! If you make it to Oshkosh, Terese and I will be camped I n Vintage with the Howard. Stop by and say hello. We will have something cold in the cooler for you!

Keep the Shiny Side Up!

Old Fart Roger and Turbo:cool:

I live in Vero Beach and would be interested in hanging out with you guys November. Built and fly RV10, so please put me on your email list.

kenny

old farts

kenny, check your messages for rogers email. he will put you on the list for the future. see you next fall. :D

season? Old Farts Sebring (KSEF) Recap… From Thursday, November 9th, 2023

d0499e45-54ed-4a1c-8b07-68f4a5877f66.jpeg

https://us18.campaign-archive.com/?e=985d565717&u=c4993321b97ea47e644911b20&id=19cb235842

Arcadia Municipal X06 Invite… For Thursday, December 7th, 2023… Pearl Harbor Day!

d0499e45-54ed-4a1c-8b07-68f4a5877f66.jpeg

Last edited:
OH MY!!! What a day to FLY!!! Sunshine, cool to moderate temps, light winds and a centrally located destination… all added up to a HUGE turnout, yesterday at Winter Haven Regional (KGIF). There are 87 Old Fart aircraft in my photos. I can think of at least two, that slipped through the cracks. Let’s call it an even NINETY!

Back