What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

South Florida- Everglades City for lunch

Beagle1

Hey RVers,

How about Everglades City for lunch this Sun. 3/28/10 11 am at the field. The owner of Triad Seafood has agreed to pick us up at the airport and bring us to his waterfront restaurant. Let me know if you think you might attend for a head count. I have about 5 planes so far.

Type in X01 in Airnav and check it out. The runway resembles an aircraft carrier. Water on both ends and 2300 ft runway.

I had lunch at the Rod and Gun Club in Everglade City last Sunday with some family members - OK experience but bring cash, no credit cards.

Fly-in

I would love to go, I haven't been able to find too many aviation related events in S. Fla lately. Might drive over just for a good weekend drive and check out some planes but if anyones leaving from the Miami area and has an extra seat I would enjoy riding. Private Pilot in college.

this is a great.........

place to fly to. with eddy leading the pack things should be entertaining. have fun. wish i was there. OOTC. turbo:D

Everglades City for lunch 3/28

Hey RVers,

Just a reminder: Everglades City for lunch this Sun. 3/28/10 11 am at the field for sightseeing and then over for lunch. The office has a birds eye view of the runway so bring your score cards and a chair. The owner of Triad Seafood has agreed to pick us up at the airport and bring us to his waterfront (very casual laid-back place) restaurant. Let me know if you think you might attend for a head count. I have about 8 planes so far. The weather forecast looks pretty good so far but that can change quick around here.

fly in

Plan is to be there. Via Chevrolet Tahoe, hopefully ill have a tailwind.

Back