What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

I have myslef a new airplane!

ILikePike

Well Known Member
I have myself a new airplane!

What a strange feeling. After 2700hrs and almost 7 1/2 year I have built an airworthy airplane. Thanks to everyone who helped and provided valuable advice. VAF was invaluable please support this marvelous source of information.

I appreciate Vic Syracuse doing my inspection. He said it was his first inspection ever that he couldn't find even one squawk. :D
IMG_4959_zpsgjpnpcum.jpg

Last edited:
He didn't check your spelling, did he? :)
Just yanking your chain...congratulations on the new RV! Now go fly.

wow

Nice!!!
Congrats Jeff...
Long road but worth it!!
Enjoy the next phase too.
Glad you had a good RV inspector with Vic.

Yes, the workmanship and attention to detail is impeccable! He should have a very reliable and fun airplane, and I even think his wife might start flying again as PIC once she rides in this 8!

Vic

Well done! And if Vic says such nice things, it truly must be so.

BTW, I'm a Pike too. In Phi Phi Kappa Alpha...

What a strange feeling. After 2700hrs and almost 7 1/2 year I have built an airworthy airplane. Thanks to everyone who helped and provided valuable advice. VAF was invaluable please support this marvelous source of information.

I appreciate Vic Syracuse doing my inspection. He said it was his first inspection ever that he couldn't find even one squawk. :D
IMG_4959_zpsgjpnpcum.jpg

Fantastic! While I can't say I know what it feel like to get zero squawks, I can say I know the "strange feeling" of getting to the finish line! Congrats! Now, good luck getting good weather for your first flights! :D

Pike is John Pike who was instrumental in the development of the aerobatic version of the bonanza in the 1960s. I love my bo.

up%202_zpsrmgmvvdm.jpg

Last edited:
Back