What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Free propeller!!

WhirlWind Propellers is looking for a RV-10 owner in SoCal area to evaluate our new 300-77 series Constant Speed propeller designed specifically for the RV-10. Two other production models have flown the past yr. Flight evaluation has proven smoother operation, increased take off acceleration, better climb, with no loss in cruise speeds. Propeller construction is Aluminum hub, carbon composite blades, Nickel leading edge for abrasion protection. Significant weight savings with an all up weight including spinner of 40 lbs. Gloss carbon finish with tips and polished Ni Leading edge is standard.

Looking for someone who flies at least 100 hrs. /yr.

Specs:
300series-76 diameter
Wt 40lbs
Pressure to increase pressure to increase pitch/ standard governor will work.
Contact us at 619-562-3725 or [email protected]

ACtC-3cG6_fFo5mbyW8vlrPmmoOd3yWkCtQrXHzos9Z2wKaeb8Pt4Bcv0aW3Oz97N8wQHaR-XZzkEvWY0pNG9BBkgw6pv7me4qnIFuwQAPY8haOEWsm-MydsdCjVCC13K3v21sdis4NoWRUrXWQgCf3kymHx=w500-no

Last edited:
I?m willing

I?m in Fullerton, be happy to test prop, just flew to North Carolina and back and that is one of many trips I take cross country every year.
If you need another option beside Ethan, let me know, be willing to help however I can. Done numerous testing for other vendors in the past with the -10
Pascal

flight test

Far from SoCal but I have an RV-10 instrumented with an accurate data logging system (air data boom + OnSpeed), and can run some drag polars for you, comparing with the stock Hartzell BA prop. Sent you an email.

Lenny

Back