What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

KX-155 Service Manual

94kb

Well Known Member
I need a KX-155 service manual. I don't need the KX-155A/165A version. I have the installation manual.
Can anyone help?
Thanks,
Ken

Kenneth, Look up Georgetown Instruments in Taylor TX and ask for Efrain. He has a manual sales division and will probably have what you are looking for. :)

Thanks for the responses. I have obtained a copy of the 611 page maintenance manual and found the problem.

Ken

I also need a KX-155/KX165 Service manual (not instalation Manual).
Can anyone help?

Thanks very much,
Miguel

Hello All,

Looking for a schematic of the main board and parts list for a KX-155, not the KX-155A.

Anybody have a service manual they would be willing to share or sell?

Thanks

Service Manual

I am looking for a part number on my KX-155 TSO. Has anyone come up with the service manual? Google seems to be a dead end.

Thanks,
Todd

No one with a service manual? I'm just looking for the part number for the little white detent on the channel selector knob.

Thanks

I am looking for a part number on my KX-155 TSO. Has anyone come up with the service manual? Google seems to be a dead end.

Thanks,
Todd

I was never able to locate a manual. I was looking for the same part in addition to other issues. In the end I sent it in to have it repaired by Bevan Rabell, who I would recommend.

Also checked with Bendix King directly and they wanted almost as much as a new radio to fix it... outrageous.

Good luck in your quest.....

+1 on Bevan Rabell for their work on KX155s. You can actually speak with the tech working on your radio. Old school customer service.

Sent my KX 155 to Bevan Aviation

+1 on Bevan Rabell for their work on KX155s. You can actually speak with the tech working on your radio. Old school customer service.
Also +1 on Bevan Aviation (Bevan-Rabell, Inc.). Mike Gros is the most knowledgeable avionics bench tech/manager I've spoken with, readily shares his knowledge, and does first-rate work.

My KX 155 lives on!

Back