What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

OP-22

LettersFromFlyoverCountry

Well Known Member
Does anyone have DWG OP-22 that they'd like to let me borrow for a week or so? The 7/7A firewall forward instructions make reference to OP-22 (I believe it's for an IO-360 oil system installation), but I don't have that drawing and the Van's Web site does not list OP-22.

OP22 IO-360 Mixture Bellcrank & Throttle Bracket

OP-22 is issued in the " IO-360 THROTTLE MIX " kit Van's sells. It basically shows how the bellcranks and cables hook-up to the I/O-360....I bet if you called Van's ( or ordered an new catalog and but DWG-OP22 in the note section of a web order ), they could get you one...;)

Bob,
Send me your email address [it's not listed in your profile] and I'll email you a copy of OP-22. It always amazes me how folks want info from others, yet are to fearful to post their email address on their VAF profile. Dooh!
Charlie Kuss
PS You can find my email address in my profile. Just left click on my user name.

Mine should now appear. Not about fear; I think the default setting is no email. My email address is all over Planet RV between BBQs, Builder's Hotline, Letters From Flyover Country, and my day job.

Back