- Today's Posts | Insert Pics

Keep VAF Going
Donate methods

Point your
camera app here
to donate fast.

Old 04-16-2021, 04:41 PM

Default RV-4 Kit for sale

RV-4 Kit for sale, empennage is RV-8, finished, wings with phlogiston spars with 6 tanks. One wing 75 % done , the other is 50%. Fuselage is in the box, bought 1.5 years ago. I have the engine mount, dyna focal and gear, also led position lights. Roll bar, Vanís electric fuel pump and filter for FI and Andair gascolater. Lotís of clecloís. My partner moved and I canít finish it by myself, would have been my 2nd RV-4 build. Kit # 68.
Iím 45 minutes from down town Sacramento Ca. I canít ship, but will be glad to help load. Can deliver within 200 miles for fuel. I will be glad to send photos. Asking $13.5k Not selling individual parts.
Randy, 209-337-8331 please leave a message with a way to contact.
Old 04-19-2021, 01:08 PM

Default Early RV4 Trim Cable

Sir: Do you have the early .072 stainless trim cable, and is it surplus to your needs? I know you do not want to part your project out, but my guess is you would have substituted the later Cablecraft cable...Thanks, John johnf_1@yahoo.com