What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Colorado forum

Great idea

I would like to be able to get in touch with more RVer's from Colorado also
since out here on the plains, I am pretty isolated.

Agree. How do we set it up? Our Colorado group is getting pretty large and a dedicated group would be good. I looked and can't see a way to make one.

Midwest forum?

Hey guys,

Maybe we should take over the midwest forum for now. If we post enough, maybe Doug will make us our own page. I will start a thread there. If you are interested in the Colorado forum, why don't you answer?

Geoff

Geoff,
We have a small group of about 20 that email each other with questions and comments. We are pretty private, but are getting larger and that means lots of emails. We are still trying to figure out if we want a private blog, fb, VAF group, or what.

Thanks for the idea of posting in the midwest group. It is something to consider with the rest of the ideas.

Hey guys,

Maybe we should take over the midwest forum for now. If we post enough, maybe Doug will make us our own page. I will start a thread there. If you are interested in the Colorado forum, why don't you answer?

Geoff

The midwest forum covers 17 states! Way too big to be effective, in my opinion. We definitely need a Colorado forum.

Jerre

Back