What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft Course - April 26-28, 2021

g3xpert

Well Known Member
Advertiser
Greetings VAF!

Once again the Aircraft Electronics Association will be hosting an Avionics Installation for Experimental Aircraft Course on April 26-28, 2021. The class will take place at the AEA headquarters in Lee's Summit, MO (Kansas City suburb). For complete details and registration information, please visit the AEA Course Website.

This has been a popular training opportunity that includes hands-on wiring and avionics installation fundamentals, heavily focused on the Garmin G3X Touch system. Many VAF members have attended this course in the past! It is a 3-day course at a registration cost of $499. There are a limited number of spots available and space fills quick!

*COVID guidelines and social distancing measures will be in place for the class/facility.*

Let us know if you have any questions!

Best Regards,

Brad

Just a reminder that we are less than a month away from the installation class! Hope to see you there,

BR,

Brad

I would love to go but I'm in the middle of building my avionics harness right now...bummer.

Back