What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First REAL passenger!

MikeyDale

Well Known Member
My co-investor got her first ride this morning! She loved it and even took the stick for a while! Planning our first trip this weekend!

2i8dwev.jpg

They go together well, dont you think?

2vd4qhc.jpg

Did you follow the co-investor checklist? It's hard to say looking at cockpit picture :D

having a partner on a trip makes it even better. I can tell you're going to like traveling with her. Happy Trails!

Great photos

My partner in life loves the right seat of the RV. Do you have any instrumentation on her side?
I put a slip skid on the glove box cover, so she can keep the turns coordinated. Simple, and she likes it.
Giving the right seater some small tasks, in increments... really adds to their involvement and eventual "bonding" with your toy.
(yes, my minor in college was psychology) But avionics is my passion.

N 1 99 MJ (Number one Ninety Nine Myra Jane)

Sorry to tell you this Mike. If she took the stick on this ONE flight, it won't be long before you are sitting in the right seat and naming the plane after her.

She looks happy now but she would probably kill me if I mentioned building another plane right now! ....There's a 10" Dynon on her side too so she can take the stick anytime she wants!

Congratulations on th flight... ya both look great and it is nice when it is done and you can goooooo somewhere finally.

Back