What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

When Will You Be at SnF 2014?

Feels much

like 2011 at the moment. It looks like it should get it all out of its system and be beautiful the rest of the week. Here's hoping...

At Chick-Fil-A letting the kids play while we wait it out. For those that come, I'll be the tired looking 245lb guy pushing a double stroller with 4-5 kids walking with me.

I'll definately be there Friday with a maybe on Thursday.
I heard Turbo's buying lunch.:)
See you at the QB club @ 1145.

I'll definately be there Friday with a maybe on Thursday.
I heard Turbo's buying lunch.:)
See you at the QB club @ 1145.
Dan, see you there. :(
IMG_0862.jpg

Will fuel be available and how?

Plan on arriving Monday morning but only staying until Wednesday. How do you get fuel at Lakeland? Does a truck come around or do you have to go to a pump someplace else on the field before leaving???

I regret not attending SnF this year, but building wins out.

I know it is an imposition, but could someone drop by the Hooker Harness Booth and let me know what their discount is for this show?

You surely have your own list of objectives there, but it would be really appreciated if you happen to walk by.

Thanks,

Been to the show a couple of times including the day after the tornado. If I lived within an hour flight, I'd probably stop in for one day. SnF's unique and attractive in its own way, but I'll just stick with Airventure.

Turbo's buying lunch .... I'm in for Weds. :D

Sandi and I will join Mike, Lonn, Steve and Dave (maybe) for a 4-5 ship RV flight from Venice to SNF on WEDNESDAY. Lunch w Turbo at QB

Saturday driving up for the day and staying for Team Aerodynamix night show. For those who haven't seen their night show, it is a MUST SEE.

From Columbia, SC

Driving down on Thursday and attending Friday and Saturday and driving home on Sunday....Look for the VAF hat.

Business next week

Coming down sat night, was planning to attend on sunday only. Is the sat night show worth the extra day?

As bad as I want to be there, it's not looking good :(. Combination of weather, work, and missed commercial flights is killing my schedule! Next year?

Back