What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

3D Model -10 coming soon.

3D Model is here

Here is what is done so far, and not by me but a friend kind enough to spend a few hours on building the model so I can design paint schemes for -10 and render them in photographic quality. Here is the link to the 3d model picture
rv-10 Enjoy.
jim

Last edited:
RV-10 Model

I put up some other perspective shots for you to view. It does not look like much at this point, but once the image maps and enviromentals are put in place many will find it difficult to tell it from the real thing. I put up a piece I did a year ago, I love space scenes, so take a look, if you like.

Jim

RV 10 Model

Last edited:
Other Models?

szutowiczrv10 said:
Here is what is done so far, and not by me but a friend kind enough to spend a few hours on building the model so I can design paint schemes for -10 and render them in photographic quality. Here is the link to the 3d model picture
rv-10 Enjoy.
jim

How about 3D models for the others 4,6,7,8,9 ????? Are there any around?

I know that some have been done for the flight simulators but the file format is hard to translate.

I am not aware of any, but if there is enough demand for them, perhaps this winter when things slow down for me I can model all of them. I recall a thread somewhere will Van's will not provide them, thus I had a friend build the -10. I need to upgrade to version 9 though, new modeling tools that will help in modeling planes.

Last edited:
The RV-10 Model Is very good

Hi,
I've seen your RV-10 model and it's very interesting. You model it by LightWare 9. I also want to model RV-10 by AUTOCAD but I don't know its exact dimentions. Can you give it to me or can you show me how to have it???
Thanks.

Back