What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Your Best Oshkosh picture 2012

Family time

I have been flying with Team RV for six years and this is the first time my daughter and my grandchildren, Kaden and Julie got to see the show.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
Great Shot!

This is not as sharp as I would have liked it but I thought it was a view of Oshkosh that not everyone gets to see.

It's my Best Oshkosh Picture.

7672021456_6920d41077_b.jpg

Widget, that is just a great shot. Thanks also for flying lead on my wingman check this spring at N.C.

Boomer

What a great OSH 2012!

I can't follow the rules very well with only one picture.

Loved all the Cubs and loved flying with my friends and here are a couple of pictures of us leaving Oshkosh on Sunday after a great week there. My 10 month old (Emily) loved looking out the window.

IMG7948-XL.jpg

IMG8414-XL.jpg

IMG8415-XL.jpg

Scott, those Cubs must have done a group buy on paint! Nice picture of your daughter and wife? looking back at the other RV. Looks like a fun trip.

paint jobs

I really liked the paint jobs on the "American Angel" RV-8 by John & Patti Stahr and the "High Roller" RV-8 by Michael Quatacker.

AmericanAngelTail.jpg

Dscn4425.jpg

please add to nose-tail art

Please add to the nose/tail art thread. These two planes are definitely worthy of that thread.

Scott Schmidt wrote: Loved all the Cubs...

IMG7948-XL.jpg

The only guy who could find his plane after leaving it was the guy with the RED ONE!

hahahaha

:D CJ

parked next to Van's RV-10

Felt like my plane was rubbing shoulders with a celebrity.

f0130p.jpg

... and then leaving Oshkosh.

i6i54j.jpg

Back