What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any RV 10 builders around KY?

Michael36599

I'm New Here
Hi, my name is Michael Pascucci and I’m currently stationed at FT Knox, KY. This is my first time building an aircraft and also my first time posting a comment here. Anyways, I should receive the RV 10 empennage kit on Monday (2 NOV 2020). In the mean time, I was wondering if any other RV 10 builders are in the area.

Hi, my name is Michael Pascucci and I’m currently stationed at FT Knox, KY. This is my first time building an aircraft and also my first time posting a comment here. Anyways, I should receive the RV 10 empennage kit on Monday (2 NOV 2020). In the mean time, I was wondering if any other RV 10 builders are in the area.

I’m at KBAK about 2 hours north of you by car. Built an RV8 and finishing up an RV-10. Would be glad to assist in any way I can.

Thank you all. Good to know that there is help near by. I thought that there was going to be like only one in the area.

Let me then present myself; I was born in New York, raised in Puerto Rico and my last name is Pascucci. Yes, it's Italian and no, I don't speak the language. I only speak English with my puertorican accent :) and Spanish. I served 3 years as a Police Officer and 4 years as a Criminal Investigator in the Puerto Rico Police Department. I'm currently serving in the U.S. Army Reserve as a Human Resources (HR) Officer and have been doing this for 8 years now. As a civilian, I work with the Federal Government supporting the Army Reserve Component by conducting HR operations. Last year I got my Private Pilot Certificate on a Cessna 172. Then, I was looking forward into buying a used Cessna 182, but somehow I ended up wanting to build a RV 10 :).

I hope to get an opportunity to meet you all.

I’m located in Western KY and purchased a RV-10 kit that has already been started. I have been working on my IFR rating for the last 8 weeks and finished it up last week so I officially started building a week ago. I’m probably 2-2.5 hrs from you.

I'm in Lexington, KLEX. I often fly to Elizabeth Town to visit family. There are in fact 2 RV10s at KLEX, hangered right across from each other.
PM me. Would love to make contact.
Johan

No 10's but lots of other RV activity at Bowman field KLOU almost daily. Feel free to contact me if you ever want to stop by.

Back