What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Annual Inspection Checklist

Caught up!!!

Hi Brian…I hope you found the perfect pizza. :) Please send me the checklist, and thank you!

[email protected]

Lets put this into perspective.... two days ago while standing in line for the "food" - The word chocolate caught my eye.... it was next to the word gravy. being one that like to try new things and looks forward to challenges, I though maybe this was some cultural dish and I got some. It was supposed to go on the biscuit - as in Biscuit and gravy...... There was a gravy like texture with warm greasy sausage chunks in the "gravy" There was also some sort of fake chocolate taste. It tasted like they had milked a cow that was fed specifically a popular pink substance that is sold for common medical problems like diarrhea and nausea. It was soy milk used for cooking the gravy to boot! My brain and my tongue were both confused and my my stomach was prepared to issue a full refund of any and all purchased goods. I crave a stuffed crust meat lovers pizza from the United States.... when I come home, I WILL have one along with several frosty beverages of choice. I will take a shower in a clean shower in my own home and enjoy some fresh eggs from my new chicken - not something chiseled off off a block of frozen egg like substance and "fried". Be thankful for what you have and where you have it. Be thankful for lots of things....

Last edited:
Lets put this into perspective.... two days ago while standing in line for the "food" - The word chocolate caught my eye.... it was next to the word gravy. being one that like to try new things and looks forward to challenges, I though maybe this was some cultural dish and I got some. It was supposed to go on the biscuit - as in Biscuit and gravy...... There was a gravy like texture with warm greasy sausage chunks in the "gravy" There was also some sort of fake chocolate taste. It tasted like they had milked a cow that was fed specifically a popular pink substance that is sold for common medical problems like diarrhea and nausea. It was soy milk used for cooking the gravy to boot! My brain and my tongue were both confused and my my stomach was prepared to issue a full refund of any and all purchased goods. I crave a stuffed crust meat lovers pizza from the United States.... when I come home, I WILL have one along with several frosty beverages of choice. I will take a shower in a clean shower in my own home and enjoy some fresh eggs from my new chicken - not something chiseled off off a block of frozen egg like substance and "fried". Be thankful for what you have and where you have it. Be thankful for lots of things....

Ooof! That's nasty sensory dissonance. Reminds me of sampling strange candies in Japan that looked appetizing, only to discover seaweed or something inside! :eek: Nothing is as it appears, or as it's described.

I hope you can catch up on American comfort food very soon, and after reading your post, I'll never look at a Der Weinerschnitzel chili cheese dog (mmm, delicious!) quite the same.

Checklist Request

Hi Brian,

Could you mail me a copy? I am about to get my airworthiness inspection and would like to due a thorough pre-inspection.

[email protected]

Regards,

Michael Wynn
RV 8 Finished
San Ramon, CA

Ooof! That's nasty sensory dissonance. Reminds me of sampling strange candies in Japan that looked appetizing, only to discover seaweed or something inside! :eek: Nothing is as it appears, or as it's described.

I hope you can catch up on American comfort food very soon, and after reading your post, I'll never look at a Der Weinerschnitzel chili cheese dog (mmm, delicious!) quite the same.

Caught up to here. Germany was awesome, spent 2 yrs there. Funny story about skydiving and beer, a bucket of ice water and large orange paddles... The good news is that for the first jump, after the beer and the ice water... the paddles did not hurt... Somehow the Germans had the club record for drinking the rather large glass jar of beer faster than the Americans... whoever finished the beer last... got paddled... Good times
Best,
Brian

Good morning Brian,

My annual is coming up and I would appreciate a copy of your checklist. Thanks in advance.

Marcel Van Zeeland
marvanze@ telus.net

Howdy

Hello everybody, sorry to take so long but since the rules change for the ATP written at the end of the month (just to take the written will cost you MEGAbucks more in training), I've been buried in my IFR and my ATP written class preps. Passed the ATP written, on to the IFR written tomorrow. Emails show sent :)
Update, IFR written passed :)
Best,
Brian

Last edited:
Inspection checklist

Hi Brian. Seems to be a popular choice. When you have a minute, I would appreciate a copy of your checklist. Thank you!
Jim

RV-7A annual checklist

Hello,
I see that one of your old posts states that you have an annual checklist that you can email. If you are still there, can you please email me one? I am making out the repairman certificate application and I see where one is required to go with the paperwork..Thanks !
email: [email protected]

Annual checklist

hey Brian,

Repeat customer here. I never made enough copies and can't print out blank checklist. Any chance you could provide me with another. Many thanks. Tim
[email protected]

Last edited:
Checklists

Hey folks, there was a post (2 actually)put on here for people not reading and stickies and who or what prefers etc... IMHO that was quite rude and I deleted it. I am always happy to help whoever needs it regardless of who likes what checklist etc. I am a regular guy, I have needed and received help in the past and I'm sure I will need help in the future. I am here to encourage the brotherhood of aviation and the further education of our fellow pilots/associates. If somebody wants a checklist that I mail out, I will always be happy to mail it to them. I don't need somebody inferring that the good people here are or are not doing something and posting it publicly. This is a place of good will. I will help anybody that asks help of me if I can. I don't charge for the checklist (even though I was kidding around with one guy and he actually sent me a check for 5.00 which promptly went into the diaper fund)
V/R
Brian Wallis

Last edited:
First annual as a new owner coming up and I would be very grateful for this resource. PM sent.
Thank you!

Back