What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Andair extension part number?

Rick RV-4

Well Known Member
Hi all,

This has been discussed before, but I'm still unclear as to what exactly I need for the fuel valve to make things fit right. I ordered the Andair valve from Vans, and know I need the extension piece, but do I only need the extension "tube", or the entire "extension kit"? One's about $30 and the other is about $150 from AS. I'm assuming it's only the tube (6" to be cut down a bit), but would rather order the right stuff the first time.

If it helps, I plan on combining this with Aerosport's standard center console and a 310 Carbon Fiber panel (but not the Quad Armrest - I'm going with simple vernier controls).

Part numbers (if you have them) would be even more helpful . . .

Thanks in advance . . .

Ricik

You need the kit, not just the tubing. The kit includes a new fascia and valve handle in addition to the extrusion (tubing).

Yes, the entire kit. You'll need to decide 6 inches or 12 and then wait a few months to receive it.

That's assuming everything is in line, if not you will need the universal joints. Pleasure never ends........

Here's the extension kit numbers I purchased for extending my FS20 valve. My new valve is at an angle so I needed the universal joint as well. I have a new Andair 6 inch extension if you need it.

Nick
N16KY
RV7 slider, center console, Titan IO370 9.6:1, Almost a 14er mod, SuperTracks mod, AFS panel

Just found the universal joint info:

Attachments

• andair_01.jpg
    andair_01.jpg
    315 KB · Views: 92
  • andair_02.jpg
    andair_02.jpg
    292.1 KB · Views: 61
  • andair_03.jpg
    andair_03.jpg
    310.5 KB · Views: 68
Last edited:
Thanks Nick, for that part number. That helps!

I'd be willing to take that off your hands if the price is reasonable. Let me know via phone (612) two39-5one28

Or PM me and I'll reply to that as well.

Gracias,

Rick

Back