What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Smoking Airplanes

Geico266

Well Known Member
I just installed a Smoking Airplanes SA-200 5.5 gal dual injector system in my RV-8. Certainly, not breaking news, but I thought I would post an "atta-boy" for John Manduca, Smoking Airplanes for such a great kit and instructions. Just wanted to tell him thanks for all the help and info when I was deciding what system I needed / wanted. Roy Greer, and Jay Pratt also were very helpful also helping me with tech info, tips, and smoke oil choices. Who knew the smoke comes in flavors!

The install in the forward baggage compartment, top shelf was straight forward. It can be easily removed (Thanks Roy! ) for more baggage space or condition inspections. I used the wiring supplied in the kit and found it very handy to mount the controls under the panel on the left side (throttle side). With a flick of my thumb I can turn the system to Continuous On / OFF / Momentary (push button on the stick) and my hand never leaves the throttle!

All components are top quality and look sharp and neat as an insptalled package.

Thanks again to John, Smoking Airplanes for a great product.

http://www.smokingairplanes.com/

Last edited:
+1

Add me to the list of very satisfied customers. Excellent kit and company to deal with.

Wifey shot this as I inspected my roof (buzzed my own house :eek:). Interesting effects with the clouds and sun.

IMG_20140220_080504.jpg

Back