What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vans AF T-shirt

Otto77

I'm New Here
Hi guys,
I'm deployed over here for a few months and am trying to obtain a sand (tan) colored VAF tshirt to rock under my flightsuit. I went to Avery tools but it seems either they are out or have very limited numbers and I was unable to even have the option to order one online. I went to call Avery and of course my calling card won't let me dial 1800 numbers to the states..doh! Anyhow, does anyone know where I can find one or am I outta luck? Thanks for any and all info!

Yaknow, this sounds like something that could be expanded on a bit----------

I just talked to the good folks at Avery, and they will ship directly to overseas service personal, and surprise :D the cost is equal to or less than domestic shipping.

So, here is what I am thinking.

I will cover the cost of the first deployed VAFer to reply to this thread with his/her info. Need color choice, (only tan or gray left), and only size left is XL, and shipping info---name and APO. I will contact Avery, pay for the shirt and shipping, and they will ship it to the APO.

If you want to PM me the personal info, instead of posting name and APO----fine.

Anybody else out there want to jump in on this??? Will cost you somewhere around $25 to support one of our deployed military personnel.

Remember in addition to helping our soldiers, you are helping Make-A-Wish.

Anybody????

Last edited:
I'm in also

I'll send a shirt also. Just PM your PO and size.

Thanks for for your service.

thanks for the overwhelming responses! You are are truly too kind and I'm so grateful for the kindness of you all. I sent Mike S a PM with my contact info.

I just received a message from a buddy, he will pick up the cost of a shirt also.

Come on, deployed VAFers, lets hear from you.

Be great is we could publish the PO addresses somewhere. Thanksgiving and Christmas are coming up soon as well.
I'll send a shirt also. Just PM me your PO and size.

Add me to the list that will pay for a shirt for anyone the PMs me the necessary info.

Thanks for serving guys/gals!

Back