What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Famous Visitor

Joe

Well Known Member
The world's only flying RV-14A, spotted at my house!

This is what I found on my parking apron at Independence Airpark, OR (7S5) when I returned home late this morning.

RV-14A.jpg

Earlier the Burch brothers (Matt and Adam) had flown it to the EAA 105 fly-in breakfast and decided to pay my hangar a visit afterward. Adam works at Van's Aircraft and this is one of his perks!

I had seen this RV-14A on other occasions but this was the first time it wasn't surrounded by mobs of admirers. So I took the opportunity to climb in and try it on for size. Very nice! I can see how easy it would be to get a case of the "I wants".

--
Joe

This is what I found on my parking apron at Independence Airpark, OR (7S5) when I returned home late this morning.

RV-14A.jpg

Joe

Wow, nice hangar, I'm jealous.

RV-14A.jpg

Earlier the Burch brothers (Matt and Adam) had flown it to the EAA 105 fly-in breakfast and decided to pay my hangar a visit afterward. Adam works at Van's Aircraft and this is one of his perks!

I had seen this RV-14A on other occasions but this was the first time it wasn't surrounded by mobs of admirers. So I took the opportunity to climb in and try it on for size. Very nice! I can see how easy it would be to get a case of the "I wants".

--
Joe

Nice! Did I see this refueling at 7S3. Is that possible? Very nice aircraft!

Kent

Back