What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

A New RV-10 Builder Here

lr172

Well Known Member
Thought I would let everyone know that I am now a proud owner of a partially completed RV-10 kit. It has QB wings and fuse, so it's pretty far along.

I have really enjoyed my 6A and have decided that the 4 seats or additional cargo capacity better suits my current flying. I will sell the 6A once the 10 is done and worry about missing the shear fun of tossing the little 6 around for fun. I don't think I can justify keeping both though.

I look forward to sharing ideas and more specifically leveraging the experience of those who traveled the road before me.

Larry

Another -10

Congratulations Larry, you will love the utility and comfort of the -10. I've been enjoying mine for a little over a year now and have already been as far as the Bahamas with the family. Drop me a line if you want to fly!

Larry,
I sold my 7A after 10 years and 1,000+ hours for a nice 10. My wife really wanted 4 seats or/and room for more stuff. I do miss the sportiness of the 7 but the 10 is perfect for our mission now. You are going to love it. If your ever in Western MI stop by (Z98).

Gary

Congratulations Larry, you will love the utility and comfort of the -10. I've been enjoying mine for a little over a year now and have already been as far as the Bahamas with the family. Drop me a line if you want to fly!

I would love to if you don't mind me tagging along. I will PM you to get your number.

Larry

Good going Larry... exactly what I did last October...:)

My -6A will probably be for sale soon. My wife fell last year and is recovering from the insertion of a bionic hip joint, so it will be a long while before she can get into the -6A, so the Tiger will stay. :eek:

Back