What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Source For ECI Rocker Covers?

Toobuilder

Well Known Member
Once upon a time, the ECI Titan stainless steel rocker covers were available dirt cheap. I'd like to get a set of these now, but all attempts to contact the sales team have proven fruitless.

What gives? Are these still out there, and if so, what code do I have to break to get pricing?

As an aside, anyone have 6 of the parallel valve versions around they'd like to get rid of?

Thanks

Sadly they only sell the SS ones with the logo on them. I tried for years to get 4 smooth ones but to no avail. I have friends at ECI and they have none. Now if you want the logo stainless you can contact Mark at AirPower ( [email protected] ), he'll hook you up. I think they are pretty cheap.

Yep, while I would prefer the smooth covers, I can deal with the logo. After all, I have run "Moroso" valve covers on my Pontiacs since I was a kid.

As an aside, the "logo" covers should be free, right? A lifetime of advertising!

Anyway, I'll call your guy. Thanks.

Yep, while I would prefer the smooth covers, I can deal with the logo. After all, I have run "Moroso" valve covers on my Pontiacs since I was a kid.

As an aside, the "logo" covers should be free, right? A lifetime of advertising!

Anyway, I'll call your guy. Thanks.

That's what I told them but they didn't see it that way.. :cool: I don't know why they only made a small run of the smooth covers, they are really nice and they do get asked about them, guess they want the advertising. Mark will give you a great price, less than ECI, and he can hook you up for silicon gaskets if you need them.

Covers

The airboat people have billet aluminum covers with and without logos and in various anodize colors.

The airboat people have billet aluminum covers with and without logos and in various anodize colors.

Those are nice but way too pricey for me. I don't open my cowl for people so I'd be the only one seeing them. But they are very pretty.

Yep, the airboat crowd has some nice stuff, but those covers are quite a bit more than I'm looking to spend at this point.

I did get a price from ECI finally... waiting to hear back from Mark. It appears they are still quite affordable in any case.

Mike, I think you'll find Air Power will give you a much better price on all the ECI stuff... Covers, gaskets, parts, etc. ECI is full list. (That's what I found)

Back