What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

RV Builders/Flyers South of ATL?

msturgis

Well Known Member
Due to my companie's merger, it looks like I will be spending some significant time during the weekdays at ATL. My company has given me an apartment right next to the airport :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I was wondering if there was any RV people close by that either need a hand building or want a back seater when you guy fly. I'm not sure of my car situation yet, and don't know the area well, but I figured it would better than sitting in an apartment watching tv. :)

N. ATL

We're 25 miles north of ATL airport on I75. You're welcome to come give us a hand. Send us an email: brianandbrandi at n42bu.com

There are a ton of flying RVs at FFC, which is about a 20-minute drive south from ATL. I'm sure some folks will chime in from that vicinity soon.

If you also appreciate WWII aircraft, you might pay a visit to the CAF's Dixie Wing at FFC as well. We've got the only flying SBD Dauntless in our hangar, along with a P-63 in the latter stages of restoration.

http://dixiewing.org

Falcon RV Squadron-KFFC

We are based at KFFC, which is Falcon Field in Peachtree City. We have 27 flying RV's and a lot more about to be hatched. We have numerous social events including one listed below on the calendar. Most are hosted at hangar D-30 which is right behind Aircraft Spruce east. We meet at the Mellow Mushroom in Peachtree City every Tuesday at 11:30 . We have been having 15-15 attend. We have our own formation training course and enjoy the RV based fellowship which extends over into daily living.

Come join us!

Thanks everybody! I'll be taking all of you up on your great offers. After spending numerous hours negotiating pilot contracts non stop during the day, I think some RV related activities will help me stay sane while I'm here :D

Back