What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Tip up canopy lift cylinders for 6a

jim plaster

Well Known Member
Saw an old thread on these cylinders...one of mine puked yesterday and I'd like to find them locally.....Has anyone found a replacement at Napa,Oreillys,Advance Auto etc?

Lift cylinders

Orr & Orr cylinder part numbers......25lb cylinder h9503-25...35 cylinder h9503-35....prices were $12.05 per cylinder, I ordered 2 of each and had them in 4 days. Shipping was $9....great service and price!:)

Orr & Orr cylinder part numbers......25lb cylinder h9503-25...35 cylinder h9503-35....prices were $12.05 per cylinder, I ordered 2 of each and had them in 4 days. Shipping was $9....great service and price!:)

You now have a third option. If you need more hold up than the 2 25# struts give you, just place a 35# on the pilot side and a 25 in the other side. You can control the 35 as you open and close without causing the frame to twist.

Lift cylinders

That's exactly what I did as 2 of the 35s were a bit much.....the combo works great! As to the price I have no idea unless they priced them wrong. They billed me at $12.05 per cylinder .....hey,I'll take it! Shipping was 8.75...total for the order was $56.95 for 4 cylinders and shipping. Maybe using my business name helped on the price....don't know.

Last edited:
Back