What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Annual Mid-Atlantic Gathering of RV's Fly-In!

Steve Koziol

Good evening everyone. Our EAA Chapter 1384 will once again hold the Annual Mid-Atlantic Gathering of RV's Fly-In at Carroll County Airport (KDMW) in Westminster Maryland on Saturday September 18 from 9:30am - 3pm. Our RAIN DATE will be Sunday September 19, 9:30am - 3pm. Yes, we are kicking off the cobwebs after taking the hiatus from last year due to the obvious. Free food and drink for all! Donations are always appreciated!! Fly in with your RV and show off your plane to other pilots. If you have a friend who does not have an RV, tell them to fly in with whatever they have. The more planes the merrier! I will post more info to update our activities soon. Safe travels and I look forward to seeing you then. Steve Koziol 267 614-8251 (Past President Chapter 1384)

Annual Mid-Atlantic Flyin Cancelled this week 2021

Morning Everyone. I am sorry to report that EAA Chapter 1384 will be canceling it's 2021 RV Gathering this weekend in Carroll County MD. We have been hit with a few challenging logistics issues this year and although we have tried to work through them, we just can't get them squared away in the allotted time.

As a team, we want to provide a great RV experience to all that attend. We do not want to provide a blah flyin, which this one was headed for. Our RV Flyin will return next year. Thanks to all who have reached out to me with encouragement for this event. Thanks Steve.

Fly-In CANCELLED

DR,
Based on Steve’s post, would you show this event “cancelled “ on the calendar.
Thanks
Richard

[ed. Done. v/r,dr]

Last edited by a moderator:
Back