What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Cleaveland Aircraft Tool

OH Bob

I just want to put in a good word for these folks. I spite of this PITA pandemic, Cleaveland did an excellent, timely job of accepting, placing and shipping my order. I couldn't be more pleased.

Completely agree. They've been fantastic to deal with and they continue to be fantastic providers of wonderous toys that I'm constantly ordering.

I'll second the Kudos for Cleaveland Tool. When I was researching to buy a tool kit for my build, their customer service just stood out. I have been please with them since.

I also want to throw in Kudos for Cleveland Tools. They are my first stop for tools whenever I my find myself thinking "I bet you there is a tool or adapter" for this. Customer service is excellent. They seem to be handling the challenges of the pandemic and ship reasonably quickly.

+1! Top quality tools and a pleasure to deal with.

I ordered some tools in April and USPS tracking showed the parcel head off in an easterly direction then blackhole in Virginia. Cleaveland offered to re-ship the delivery, no questions asked. Eventually (after 8 weeks) the first shipment found its way to Australia. The second shipment turned up a couple of weeks later--so I've just sent it back to Cleaveland.

Great customer service!

Back