What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Any Youtube or IG pages dedicated to your build?

Hey all,

Just wondering how many of you are using IG or Youtube for documenting your progress. Seems to be a little easier to share quick updates as opposed to posting on here. I already follow a few pages, just wondering who on here I could follow.

Thanks,
Jonathan

Call me a Luddite. But, I scribble task completion dates and notes in the margin of my builder's plans. And, I take pics when I remember to.

51023202298_83bd6ea8e4.jpg

Call me a Luddite. But, I scribble task completion dates and notes in the margin of my builder's plans. And, I take pics when I remember to.

51023202298_83bd6ea8e4.jpg

Haha, This is basically exactly what I do, and its just easier to put photos on IG so my wife created us a page. I am by no means getting into the details but just quick updates when I think about it. I tried Youtube but I dont have the video skills to do anything elaborate and have been pretty lacks in posting on there.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBZ-bFXY6KKYrgxPvy98-yw

IG is: "Theflyingbeavers" Blame my wife for that one!

I had big dreams to emulate what Jason Ellis, the "PlaneLady" couple, and Evan Brunye (Sling TSI) do with their Youtube channels. Turns out its a LOT of work and I'm just a little too excited about the building process and not so much camera work...

Much respect for all of those with the patience and skill to create such content!

I had big dreams to emulate what Jason Ellis, the "PlaneLady" couple, and Evan Brunye (Sling TSI) do with their Youtube channels. Turns out its a LOT of work and I'm just a little too excited about the building process and not so much camera work...

Much respect for all of those with the patience and skill to create such content!

Yep - I’d rather spend my time building. You should see my notebook. Same way - i had neat writing, drew horizontal lines between entries, etc. You look at the end and i only wrote down critical info and how much time was spent.

Back