What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Visiting Switzerland

newt

Well Known Member
Hiya.

I'm visiting Zurich for work in late April.

I'm not [/totally/] sure about my travel schedule just yet, but if there are any HB-registered RV'ers interested in meeting up, that might have some influence on timing.

Reach out if you're interested.

Cheers,

- mark

VH-SOL_in_flight_small.JPG

Hey Mark, you might get a reply from Marcel who is a member here. He is building an RV4 in Switzerland and as luck would have it he is visiting Sydney during March/April. Already promised him a formation flight with the Stooges.

Well, that's convenient: as you can see from the photo, I have an empty seat :)

- mark

Hi Mark,
I live in Basel so if you once go to the north west send me a message. I am currently building a 8 which I could show you, or take you for a ride in our Champ :)
Let me know..
Yves

Hi Mark

I'm building an RV-4 together with a friend not far away from Zurich (in Wettswil). Currently we do cowling work. So, not flying and not on an airport yet.
If you are interested I am happy to show you our plane. I fly and instruct glider on a small airfield between Zurich and Berne (Langenthal, LSPL). It has as well several interesting aircraft there (some experimentals, one RV-4, aerobatic planes and a lot of Buckers). So if you are interested in glider flying, let me know.

Cheers, Andreas
(clouddancer(at)gmx.ch)

Hey Mark

I live close to Z?rich building an RV-7.
Happy to show my project and share a few beers.
There are other builders with finished RV's living close by, so we should be able to keep you entertained. ;)

However, I don't have my schedule yet for April. We have to make plans for a visit later.

Cheers
Dan

hi mark,

we are the second RV-7A in birrfeld
always happy to give rides.

let me know.
getting a baby any day, so that will mess up scheduling and time available for flying a bit maybe ;-)

cu bernie

hi Mark,
You are most welcome to visit me. i am at this moment in Sydney and will return to Switzerland early April. I am located near Geneva.
Best Regards,
Marcel

hi Mark,
You are most welcome to visit me. i am at this moment in Sydney and will return to Switzerland early April. I am located near Geneva.
Best Regards,
Marcel

It was unexpected and lovely to meet you at Wedderburn. Small world!

The RV community's reach is incredible. I've told other locals that I'm catching up with some RV people in Europe, and they have trouble believing that it's easy to plan for something like that :)

- mark

Geneva

Hi Mark, If you come to the west, feel free to let me know. I'm 6 km from the Geneva airport. I need some help bucking the rivets on the top skin. :D

Back