What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

TruTrak Eco Demo Flight

TruTrakAndrew

Well Known Member
Yes, we are a little late getting the Eco shipping, but here is a video that I finished up yesterday showing it in action. We are finalizing two little software issues and waiting for the first install kit parts to come in! Have the first autopilot control heads sitting on my desk already!

Enough blah blah blah, here is the link to the video.

http://youtu.be/Jvxlkl-uGgI

As Lucas said in his earlier post, the preliminary manual is up on our website and if there are any questions give us a call.

I will try to post some of he RV4 install pics on our FB page today and will link that here.

Thanks everyone for the interest and support of this new idea in our world! Super exciting stuff!

Last edited:
Awesome product development!

I want one! Thanks for leading the way in product development! It's great to see such a good product that fits the market so well.

Pics

Sorry I ran out of daylight yesterday and didn't get the installation pics posted. I promise I will today!

The link seems to work still, don't know why it might have been broken before?

Pics!

Here are some links to the installation pics.

Super easy and fast to install!

There are a few more in the album as well. Follow us to keep up with the progress and to catch our great specials!

I really like the concept. I don't care for the installed look of the tabs.

They would look great built in.... I'm sure that will happen very soon.

What happens to the elevator being out of balance?

Thanks for the motivation!

Thanks for the motivation! Winter is coming, I am not ready for the airport, and getting discouraged with the pace of the work. I took a break while a vacuum test was going on a plenum infusion set up, logged in, and saw your post on the front page. Clicked the video and got charged up. I wanna FLY. This will keep me productive for a while. Back to work now.

Thanks.

With Andrew's help got to watch the video.
If anyone else is having the problems I had, as Andrew suggested to me, just "try accessing it directly from YouTube instead of the link. Search for TruTrak Eco".
John

Eco question

Andrew,
I sent an email about the Eco system with a question about using ing it on a stabilator with an anti-servo trim tab onNovember 9th and I received the auto reply and nothing else. Do you handle those?
Thanks,
Mike

That would be me. And I apologize, I may have missed it. Also, check your junk folder. Sometimes my replies end up in there for some reason. If you'll PM me your email address, I'll check through to see if I can find everything. Thanks!

Back