What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

First Track Completed!

Brantel

Well Known Member
First BB drop completed.

You more experienced APRS users, please look at my track/raw data and let me know if I have everything configured correctly and how well you think my Micro-Trak RTG FA and Kate J-pole are performing.

73, ( I know I am a geek)

First BB drop completed.

You more experienced APRS users, please look at my track/raw data and let me know if I have everything configured correctly and how well you think my Micro-Trak RTG FA and Kate J-pole are performing.

73, ( I know I am a geek)

Correct path, correctly ID'ed, solid track, coverage all the way to the ramp........there is no hiding now! Be sure you don't go someplace you're not supposed to be...... :D

Brantel, looks pretty good to me! Looks like somebody has an iGate right there on the field. Pretty convenient. Probably helps a lot for the lower altitudes considering the hilly terrain in your area.

Looks great, good hovering too. Dunno why it only showed you doing 10 mph everywhere.

He actually got down to 6 mph, but that was on the ramp. The only places I saw low speeds was on the ground, in the air Brian was honkin'.

Back