What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

Vero Beach Fl

andyredmond

I'm New Here
Hi all,

I'm an RV7 builder just finishing the tail feathers. I'm visiting Vero Beach on holidays Feb 26th onwards and was wondering if anyone in the area has a project on the go that I might be able to pay a visit.
Regards,
Andy

Hi all,

I'm an RV7 builder just finishing the tail feathers. I'm visiting Vero Beach on holidays Feb 26th onwards and was wondering if anyone in the area has a project on the go that I might be able to pay a visit.
Regards,
Andy

Andy,

We have an RV-7 under construction here at the Vero Beach airport. It has the engine, prop and wings attached, but has a ways to go. The builder, Tom Svarda, is a friend of mine and I am sure he would be delighted to have you come by and check out his project. My RV-6 is a few hangars away as well. I'll send you a PM with my contact info. You'll have plenty to look at and, by the way, Tom's airplane is a show stopper. Absolutely pristine work.

Thanks very much Pat. It'll be really great to get a look at an rv7 that's a lot further along the build than my own. I really appreciate the offer and look forward to hooking up.

Regards,
Andy

andy,

you will be very impressed with that 7. i got a look at it last weekend. wow. i am just south of vero. hope to get together with you later.
img0354so.jpg

Andy Redmond visits Vero Beach

Andy Redmond (RV-7 builder) and friend Dom, vacationing here from Ireland, met with Turbo and myself today to spend the day talking RVs and looking over an RV-7 under construction here in Vero Beach. Here we are in my hangar:

IMG_2683.jpg

L to R: Dom, Andy, Pat and Turbo

I really like Turbo's new license plate:
IMG_2681.jpg

Thanks to Tom Savrda for putting his beautiful RV-7 up for show and tell. Here are a couple of photos of Tom's airplane:
005-2.jpg

003-2.jpg

Great day!

pat, andy, dom.........

thanks for the invite and lunch (andy & Dom). plenty of laughs and rv bonding. how are things going for friday to Spruce Creek? WX looks good.
b26invader.gif

Hi all,

I'd just like to say a great thanks to all the Rvators in Vero Beach Florida. Thanks Pat, Tom, Turbo and Felton who were very generous with their time and advice. What a great day out, if I get within a ballpark of Tom Savrda's or Pat's workmanship I'll be doing great! Keep in touch guys there's an open invitation for a visit to Ireland anytime!

Best regards,

Andy & Dom

andy............

thanks again for a fun time and lunch. see you in the pattern some day.
just hanging around watching military tv.
Military-01-june.gif

Anyone have room in their hanger for an rv9. I am in vero beach this week and the forecast is calling for some nasty storms. I'd feel better if my plane wasn't tied up outside.

Back