What's new
Van's Air Force

Don't miss anything! Register now for full access to the definitive RV support community.

My favorite Russian (caption contest)

Captain_John

Well Known Member
On our most recent International trip to Stanley, Nova Scotia Machine man snapped this picture of you know who!

Vlad.jpg

We thought it would be good fun for everyone to have a try at captioning it for us!

Thanks for taking me along Vlad! It was a great trip! You are a great tour guide!

;) CJ

This plane....?

heck yeah I built it. In my apartment!

On our most recent International trip to Stanley, Nova Scotia Machine man snapped this picture of you know who!

Vlad.jpg

We thought it would be good fun for everyone to have a try at captioning it for us!

Thanks for taking me along Vlad! It was a great trip! You are a great tour guide!

;) CJ

Third passenger

You sit in seat by me. Friend can go, tell him hold on like this. I fly slow, ask man in hat.
Vlad.jpg

From Russia with Love

From Russia with Love....

Someone missing a Soviet encryption device stolen by SPECTRE?

Vlad.jpg

;) CJ

Back